~my song~

2012年4月23日星期一

~everyone NOT is the PERFECT~

i knw tat i not is the perfect 1...
i oso kwn i hv many shortcomings,
thn???
at least tat is the really,not disguised...
i dun care u is the perfect or nt...
bt i jst care wat r u saying in front me...

n other 1 is......
dun oways compare me n other ppl..
pls respect yourself n other ppl...
N review the way 2 speak...
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

i jst wan make my life simple...
so don bother me...:)

i jst wan 2 say~
whn u get sumthing,at the same time u oso will lose sumthing...
so dun wan show off or wat...
cos u oso hv sum weakness..:)

                                            ~~~ AT LAST~~~
                               ◣Do not step in those shoes◥

6 条评论:

  1. hehe...thx ya..bt i not is a perfect ppl:)

    回复删除
  2. 只要自己问心无愧和没有假装就是最完美了的!!

    回复删除
  3. 嗯嗯。。。谢谢。。♥♥

    回复删除
    回复
    1. 不用客气!!我们是好朋友嘛!!

      删除